- Company Division: Mom's Meals NourishCare
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Job Function: Production
- Job State: IA
- Email To: Lee.Slater@Purfoods.com
- Employment Type: Shift Work
- Preferred Cerficitations: HACCP training/certification a plus
- Minimum Experience: Previous work-related experience preferred
- Required Travel: None
- Job City: Grinnell
- Job Zip: 50112
- 2nd Shift (3:30PM till Midnight) 3rd Shift (10:30AM till 7:00AM)
- Shift differential for 2nd Shift $1.00 per hour, 3rd Shift $1.50 per hour.
•Pre quality assurance work with product moving into and out of Blast Chiller.
•Routinely stir and take temperatures with digital thermometer in very cold environment (20-25 degrees)
•Move product from Kitchen to Blast Chiller to staging area for Plate & Packaging Department.
•Uses floor scales. Documents weights and temperatures.
•Coordinate with RTE to properly stage food for P&P.
•Make labels for totes or bags with comp, subcomp, dates, and other key information.
•Mark allergens and ensure no cross-contact.
•Weigh and record, bag or tote products, and ensure proper HACCP standards met for food safety. Use calculator and basic math.
•Must be detail oriented and be able to stay on task without much supervision.
•Routine lifting of 20+ lbs with totes often weighting 30-50 lbs and push/pull of 100+ lbs. Reaching/stooping/kneeling.
Apply now by completing the form below!