- Company Division: Mom's Meals NourishCare
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Job Function: Customer Care
- Job State: IA
- Email To: Amy.Campos@PurFoods.com
- Employment Type: Full Time, Salaried
- Minimum Experience: Two years’ experience with training or adult learning
- Required Travel: None
- Job City: Ankeny
- Job Zip: 50021
PurFoods LLC, also known by the brand Mom’s Meals NourishCare®, is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 18 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom's Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. This position is responsible for initial job training and ongoing training for the Customer Care Call Center department. This role is charged with developing and implementing an annual training plan, training materials, and training processes and procedures.
- Develops and delivers call center training to ensure successful attainment of department goals and objectives.
- Monitors individual and team dynamics and to identify opportunities for ongoing training.
- Trains Call Center team on work procedures, work schedules, and process improvement initiatives.
- Develop training in a variety of models, including, but not limited to, classroom-style lectures, videos, e-learning, focus groups, desk aids, etc.
- Conduct training programs for new hires, along with refresher training for current employees to ensure skills are kept up-to-date
- Creates and maintains training course content, manuals, and other training materials.
- Creates, implements, and monitors annual training plan.
- Provides recommendations for improvements to existing processes to senior management.
- Documents and maintains department standard operating procedures.
- Other projects / duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Two years’ experience with training or adult learning
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, with focus on Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Effective training and meeting skills
- Excellent listening and feedback skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong public speaking skills
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- This position has no supervisory responsibility
- Effective decisions regarding day to day issues
- Process improvement initiatives
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time.
Apply now by completing the form below!