- Company Division: Mom's Meals NourishCare
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Degree required
- Job Function: Sales
- Job State: IA
- Email To: email@example.com
- Employment Type: Salaried, Exempt
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of healthcare Account Management experience. Previous work with Medicaid and Medicare Advantage Managed Care plans is strongly preferred.
- Required Travel: Primarily South Eastern U.S. (Florida, Virginia) with few Accounts in other states (TX, NM, MO, CA)
- Job HQ: Ankeny
- Job Zip: 50021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Based in Central Iowa, with facilities located throughout the country, PurFoods/Mom’s Meals NourishCare is the leading healthcare provider of home-delivered nutrition solutions that nourish health and preserve independence. We deliver our condition-appropriate, refrigerator-ready meals nationwide, to any address.
We are looking for an experienced healthcare account management and sales executive to build and foster relationships with key and strategic Managed Medicaid Health Plan Accounts. Director will be the key liaison between his or her health plan accounts and the company. Primary responsibility will be to promote robust utilization of existing sold-in meal service (Post-Discharge meals), through helping the account to realize value of the service and uncover and work-through any barriers to utilization including health plan workflow, staff training and awareness needs. Secondary responsibility will be to successfully up-sell new meal service (Chronic Care meals) by developing strong working relationships, gaining introduction to key decision makers and appropriately positioning value of new service with clinical and financial data. A strong background in working with Managed Medicaid/Medicare and Managed Care organizations is required. Previous Account Management and/or Clinical Health Plan (Case Management, Utilization Management, Disease Management, or Discharge Planning/Care Transition) work experience strongly preferred. Experience in presenting clinical, quality (HEDIS) and financial (cost savings and return-on-investment) data, as well as developing pilot design and measurement concepts (test vs control groups, intervention protocol, measurement instruments) will be a differentiator. The ideal candidate will be passionate about nutrition and have a relationship-oriented approach to account management, ensuring PurFoods/Mom’s Meals NourishCare is recognized as an industry leader in quality, customer service, and nutritional support and is valued as an extension of each health plan account in caring for its members.
- On-board/implement new health plan accounts with Implementation Manager and broader PurFoods team. Establish relationship, develop training materials and train account team members on service.
- With account, Account Director will develop service documentation as needed, including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Job Aid, and referral workflow for use by health plan team members.
- With account leadership, establish utilization benchmarking.
- Monitor utilization, prepare commentary and deliver monthly reporting to all accounts. Identify gaps in utilization to benchmarks, and prepare and execute plan to improve utilization.
- Identify opportunities for internal and external value story creation with account, including clinical data analyses, readmission/utilization/cost-savings analyses, quality improvement, case studies or others.
- Gain understating of health plan strategy with regard to addressing quality, social determinants of health and/or market differentiation and effectively position PurFoods as a strategic partner who can help deliver on organizational goals.
- Identify opportunities for upsell of Chronic Care meals program and effectively deliver sales presentations of product/service to a variety of health plan audiences including Operations (Case Managers, Utilization Managers), Strategy (Product Managers), Clinical (Nurses, Dietitians, Physicians), Quality, Contracting and Finance.
- Demonstrate strong Account Management and Sales effectiveness, through regular account outreach, timely and reliable response to account inquires and enthusiastic willingness to problem solve any and all issues with account and PurFoods teams. In addition, Account Director will practice thorough meeting preparation, prompt follow-up and professional communication via in-person, telephonic and email interations.
- Verbally and electronically summarize weekly Account Management and Sales activities and maintain CRM database documenting activites, leads, call information and follow-ups.
- Represent PurFoods/Mom’s Meals NourishCare at national and regional conferences, including assembling display table or booth and engaging conference attendees around our services.
- Travel regionally (South Eastern US) and nationally to call on Accounts and attend conferences.
- Development and execution of Quarterly Account Plan, in collaboration with PurFoods leadership (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Analytics, IT, other). Continual communication and alignment with PurFoods leadership to meet the needs of Accounts and business.
- Primarily South Eastern U.S. (Florida, Virginia) with few Accounts in other states (TX, NM, MO, CA)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS Degree required
- Clinical background (Nurse, Registered Dietitian) will be strongly considered
- 5+ years of healthcare Account Management experience. Work with Medicaid and Medicare Advantage Managed Care plans is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid benefit programs, health plan operations (Case Management, Utilization Management), clinical data, pilot program development and execution and quality (HEDIS) measures preferred.
- Sincerity and passion for helping people
- Desire to problem-solve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce or similar organizational sales software
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time for day and overnight trips, both regionally and nationwide
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Good driving record and insurability
- Physical, mental and environmental requirements:
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, and to read, hear and process detailed information. Must have good visual perception to read computer screen and differentiate between multiple product items. Must be able to assemble/disassemble table and/or booth displays for conferences.
- Cell Phone & Laptop
- Expense reimbursement to cover all travel expenses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan
- Heath & Dental Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts; Medical and/or Dependant Care
- Bonus Based on Individual and Account Performance
Apply now by completing the form below!