- Company Division: Mom's Meals NourishCare
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Job Function: Fulfillment
- Job State: OH
- Email To: Amy.Campos@purfoods.com
- Employment Type: Full Time, Salaried
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of fulfillment or production leadership experience
- Required Travel: None
- Job City: North Jackson
- Job Zip: 44451
Leads and develops fulfillment facility/plant operations within a multi shift facility. Owns all standard production KPIs: Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost. Supervises, hires, disciplines and evaluates the management team within facility. Ensures customer demand is efficiently satisfied while consistently moving the team forward through productivity and quality enhancements.
- Executes daily operations through support of the fulfillment team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.
- Drives continuous improvements within facility metrics through lean initiatives
- Communicates goals and objectives, ensuring alignment to overall company goals.
- Directs standard work development and adherence throughout the team.
- Oversees Inventory accuracy within the facility and partners with Purchasing and Finance to ensure all materials needs are met, eliminating production slowdowns related to materials.
- Partners with Food Safety & Tech Services to ensure we are meeting FDA, and General Manufacturing Practice Requirements.
- Leads quality improvement efforts.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the fulfillment center.
- Effectively incorporates customer perspectives in all business activities
- Supports all safety efforts to continuously improve practices and facilities.
- Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
- · Bachelor’s degree
- · 5+ years of fulfillment or production leadership experience
- · Lean manufacturing certification or experience leading in a company practicing Lean
- · Experience operating within an automated environment
- · Must be willing and able to work occasional weekends
- · Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Able to work at varied temperatures: Dock, cooler, & freezer (-10° to 100°).
Apply now by completing the form below!