- Company Division: Mom's Meals NourishCare
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Job Function: Accounts Receivable
- Job State: IA
- Email To: Katrina.Richmond@purfoods.com
- Employment Type: 1st Shift 6:00AM till 2:30PM
- Minimum Experience: Previous work-related experience preferred
- Required Travel: None
- Job City: Ankeny
- Job Zip: 50021
Responsible for performing various duties in the warehouse in a fast paced lean environment to include, Receiving and put-away of all inbound receipts, Shipping, and Replenishment(stocking) of products to pick locations via forklift or by cart moves. Maintaining inventory accuracy. Monitoring coolers/freezer temperatures. Responsible for keeping warehouse area organized. Must have both stand-up and sit-down forklift experience and RF Scan gun experience.
- Unload trucks per receiving schedule or as they arrive to the facility if time permits.
- Pull Outbound orders for shipments to include full pallets or case pick from an order pull sheet.
- Pull purchase order and/or bill of lading to ensure product received matches order requirements
- Place both in folder to be collected by inventory / buyer
- Complete receiving.
- Record # of pieces received
- Record temperatures as indicated
- Capture all required information and receive in RF scan gun into system
- Ensure product is labeled correctly with required labels.
- Store products in the designated warehouse and/or cooler location
- Complete walk-through to ensure warehouse products returned are re-stocked into appropriate areas
- Complete inventories based on schedules required
- Ensure product at end of each shift is at minimum quantity close to zero as possible in forward pick locations in the cooler.
- Ensure pick locations in Freezer are filled and product staged and ready for next shift operation
- Watch product use-by dates and freeze-by dates and inform Manager of any items that need to be of concern
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of the towers leaving/going to pick room. Bring any issues of concern to the attention of the supervisor.
- Keep warehouse organized and clean
- Sweep out areas at the end of each shift.
- Ensure all pallet locations are clean of trash and extra empty pallets etc.
- Other projects / duties as assigned
- **Above duties may differentiate based on production flow within shift requirements.
- High school degree or comparable equivalency (GED)
- Prior loading/unloading experience
- Computer skills: Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (mainly word/excel)
- Must have RF scan gun experience
- Forklift certified with experience in both Sit-down and Reach (Stand-up) Forklifts.
- High attention to detail (number matching/temperature taking)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with others and adapt to last minute needs
- Ability to cover differences between shifts as needed
- Decisions on how and when to rotate product in the area of responsibility for FIFO
- Type of Work: Warehouse environment Physical Work: Standing for full 8-10 hour shift; lifting up to 80lbs continuously; pushing/pulling up to 100lbs occasionally; Walking during full 8-10 hour shift.
- Extreme Conditions: Movement between Freezer/cooler/warehouse with temperatures ranging between -25° to 90°, depending on seasons.
Apply now by completing the form below!